Dave was instrumental in rolling out the blueprint for a vital major incident response team across North Wales, to be ready and able to attend any incidents involving hazardous chemicals.
What does MIRT stand for?
MIRT stands for Major Incident Response Team (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MIRT
We have 11 other meanings of MIRT in our Acronym Attic
- Muslim Immigration and Refugee Services
- Michigan Intramural-Recreational Sports Association
- Mining Industry Road Safety Alliance (Australia)
- Multicenter International Randomized Study of Angina Pectoris
- Multi-Initiative on Rights: Search, Assist and Defend (Lebanon)
- Major Incident Room Standard Administration Procedures (crime investigation)
- Member of the Institution of Railway Signal Engineers (UK)
- Microwave Remote Sensing Laboratory (University of Massachusetts at Amherst)
- Member of the Institute of Road Safety Officers (UK)
- Manitoba Institute of Registered Social Workers (professional organization; Canada)
- Maximal Increase in Resting Tension (cardiovascular pharmacology)
- Minority International Research Training
- Mobile Infra-Red Transmitter
- MSP (Major Surface Protease) Intergenic Region RFLP (Restriction Fragment Length Polymorphism) Typing (genetics)
- Multi-Functional Independent Review Team (US Air Force)
- Malawi Industrial Research and Technical Development Centre
- Member of the Institute of Road Transport Engineers (UK)
- Model of Industrial Relations in Telework Innovation
- Michigan Integrated Remediation Technology Laboratory
- Magnetohydrodynamic Inertial Reference Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
NI Water's major incident response team has been convened and more than 50 teams have been dispatched throughout Northern Ireland to respond to problems.
The Western Isles Major Incident Response Team had been looking at a full evacuation of the Russian and Ukrainian crew.