Bovine leukocyte antigen major histocompatibility complex class II DRB3 * 2703 and DRB * 1501 alleles are associated with variation in levels of protection against Theileria parva challenge following immunization with sporozoite p67 antigen.
What does MHC II stand for?
MHC II stands for Major Histocompatibility Complex Class II
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Most Hated Crew
- Moto-Club des Hauts Cantons (French: Senior Townships Motorcycle Club)
- Mount Holyoke College (South Hadley, MA)
- Mount Hope Church (Grand Blanc, MI)
- Multi Hypothesis Correlation
- Multibank Holding Company
- Munshi Head Constable (India)
- Mutual Holding Company
- Myosin Heavy Chain
- Antigen/Major Histocompatibility Complex I
- Major Histocompatibility Complex Class 1
- Class I Major Histocompatibility Complex
- Myosin II Heavy-Chain-Specific Protein Kinase C
- Myosin Heavy Chain 1
- Manitoba Heavy Construction Association
- Mary Help Christians Academy (Catholic preparatory school; North Haledon, NJ)
- Maryland Hall for the Creative Arts (Annapolis, MD)
- Masters in Health Care Administration (degree)
- Mental Health Council of Arkansas
- Mental Health Council of Australia
Samples in periodicals archive:
They also enhance the actions of the anti-inflammatory cytokines transforming growth factor-beta and intefieukin-10 and induce upregulation of major histocompatibility complex class II molecules (Curr.
After several medical evaluations, physicians discovered Lawrence had an immune deficiency disease called Major Histocompatibility Complex Class II deficiency.
ABSTRACT : This study was undertaken to investigate the distribution of major histocompatibility complex class II positive (MHC II+) (HLA-DP-like) cells in the cow uterus (cervix, corpus and cornu uteri) and to compare these cells between the estrus and diestrus phases of the estrous cycle.