Army forces in the United States, with major elements of the 25th Infantry Division and other major combat units, as well as Elmendorf and Eielston Air Force Bases.
What does MCU stand for?
MCU stands for Major Combat Unit (US Army)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MCU
We have 152 other meanings of MCU in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Corps Tactical Wireless Logistics
- Marine Corps Tactical Welding Shop
- Move Closer to Your World (TV news theme)
- Machine Capacity Utilization (manufacturing statistic)
- Machines, Computations and Universality
- Madison Credit Union (Madison, WI)
- Mail and Calendaring Users
- Main Control Unit
- Maintenance Communications Unit (US DoD)
- Maintenance Control Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The major combat units that make up our Army, Navy, and Air Force are at their lowest ebb since 1946.
These units have less equipment than the major combat units.