In addition, the session Hill offer vital information about topics such as the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery's Maintenance of Certification process, as well as AAOS resources, such as media training and other membership benefits.
What does MOC stand for?
MOC stands for Maintenance of Certification
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MOC
We have 227 other meanings of MOC in our Acronym Attic
- Mobilization Table of Distribution and Allowances
- Mobilization Base Units
- Mossy Oak Break Up (camouflage)
- Montoya Building Inspections (Hesperia, CA)
- Marine Optical Buoy
- Mother Old, Baby Young (women who had children at a later age)
- Mouse Whole Body (simulation tool)
- Mobility and Differentiated Services in a Future IP Network
- My Own Bloody Yacht Club (London, England)
- Mail-Order Company
- Maintenance on Call (technical working environment)
- Maintenance Operating Center
- Maintenance Operational Check
- Maintenance Operations Center
- Maintenance, Operations and Construction
- Major Oil Company
- Managed Object Class(es)
- Management and Operating Contractor
- Management Of Change
- Management Operating Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and 10 other medical boards recently began publicly reporting whether physicians are up to date on their maintenance of certification requirements.
9780890424605 Major depressive disorder; maintenance of certification workbook.
00 Paperback RD731 In this text/CD-ROM package, Einhorn (orthopedic surgery, Boston University Medical Center) explains the basic science needed to pass the Primary Certification or the Maintenance of Certification exams, covering the biology and biomechanics of the musculoskeletal system as foundation of clinical practice.
In fact, the American Board of Medical Specialties adopted the requirement several years ago that all of their member boards, including the American Board of Radiology, needed to institute a mandatory process for maintenance of certification for newly issued certifications.
All diplomates with time-limited certificates must participate in Maintenance of Certification (MOC), a program being developed by each of the member boards of the ABMS.
Ensuring professional maintenance of certification aligned with performance goals.
Its recommendations were presented to the ABMS Assembly in March 2000, which voted to require that all member Boards evolve their recertification processes into programs of maintenance of certification (MOC).