AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2008 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Teledyne Technologies Inc (NYSE: TDY) reported on 26 December that it has acquired the assets of Demo Systems LLC, a company that designs and manufactures aircraft data loading equipment, flight line maintenance terminals and data distribution software used by commercial airlines, the US military and aircraft manufacturers.
What does MATTERM stand for?
MATTERM stands for Maintenance Terminal (US DoD Satellite Communications)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Matthew (nickname)
- Matthius (nickname)
- Message Analysis Test Tool
- Mexicans and Americans Thinking Together
- Military Annual Training Test (British Armed Forces)
- Multi-Mission Advanced Tactical Terminal
- Mixed Attack Helicopter Model
- Malaysian Association of Tour and Travel Agents
- Mid-America Addiction Technology Transfer Center
- Major Accident to the Environment (UK, defining accidents under COMAH regulations)
- Marine Aviation Training Support Group
- Midlands Advanced Transportation Telematics Information System for Strategies in Europe
- Mean Active Time to Repair
- Midcourse Architectural and Terminal Tier Review
- Marine Asset Tag Tracking System (Department of Homeland Security)
- Mid-America Time Trial Series (racing)
- Mid-Atlantic Turtle and Tortoise Society, Inc. (est. 1997; Baltimore, MD)
- Mission Analysis Tracking and Tabulation System
- Mobile Air Transportable Telecommunications System
- Multiple Airborne Target Trajectory System
Samples in periodicals archive:
based company that designs and manufactures aircraft data loading equipment, flight line maintenance terminals, and data distribution software used by commercial airlines, the U.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2000 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD KLM Royal Dutch Airlines has chosen an Onboard Maintenance Terminal (OMT) solution from Aviation Information Solutions for installation on its fleet of MD-11 aircraft.