Having more data available on RFID tags, it will enable more efficient use, for such applications as traceability management of product lifecycle from manufacturing to logistics, use and disposal, or a data logger for recording of equipment maintenance log on the site.
What does M-LOG stand for?
M-LOG stands for Maintenance Log
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Motion Joint Photographic Experts Group
- Morrison-Knudsen Company, Inc.
- Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad Company
- Modular Knowledge, Acquisition Tool
- Main Lobe
- Multi-Lectin Affinity Chromatography
- Michigan Lawsuit Abuse Watch
- Signaling On An Audio Trunk
- Master-Liquidity Enhancement Conduit
- Mean Latency of Eye Movements
- Multipoint-Low-Voltage Differential Signaling
- Modified Largest Weighted Delay First
- Marker-to-Marker (psychiatry)
- Multi-Media Media-Access Control
- Mobilization-Manpower Allocation Requirements Plan
- Modified Motor Assessment Scale (Swedish stroke patient evaluation)
- Mean Maintenance Manhours
- Mode-Locked Millimeter-Wave Optical Transmitter
- Multicast-Multiprotocol Label Switching (NTT/Motorola)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Online maintenance logs and vehicle tracking (one minute updates) are also included.
On the ground, Continental maintenance workers inspected the landing gear but did not make a required entry in the aircraftOs maintenance log or any other maintenance record about the abnormal landing gear indication.
See the maintenance log, with all those little unchecked boxes?
They will also check the maintenance logs of the aircraft.
A maintenance log kept on or near the system with information on what maintenance has been performed and the date, along with anything that should be watched.
The SPSS Predictive Analytics text mining and data mining software and its Predictive Analytics enterprise-wide enabling platform will enable the company to analyse helicopter and pilot data collected by the aircraft health and usage monitoring system and flight maintenance log records.
In addition, the New NYC Construction Codes that go into effect July 1 this year will require the responsible party who oversees supported scaffolds to inspect the structures daily and to keep the results of these inspections in a maintenance log readily available to the Buildings Department.