Supervisor involvement, zone inspections, and proper completion of applicable maintenance index page 3000 series will help ensure an effective electrical safety program.
What does MIPS stand for?
MIPS stands for Maintenance Index Page
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MIPS
We have 81 other meanings of MIPS in our Acronym Attic
- Military Intergovernmental Purchase Request
- Ministry of Industry and Primary Resources (Brunei)
- Multi-Interagency Procurement Request
- Money in Politics Research Action Project (Portland, OR)
- Material Improvement Project Review Board
- Midwest Interstate Passenger Rail Commission
- Manufactured Imports Promotion Organization (Japan)
- Monash International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (Australia)
- Morrison Institute for Population and Resources Studies
- Macedonian Interbank Payment System
- Male Iron Pipe Size (pipe threading)
- Marine Corps Integrated Personnel System
- Marine Integrated Personnel System
- Maritime Integrated Air and Missile Defense Planning System
- Maritime Integrated Personnel System
- Marshall Islands Postal Service
- Maryland Industrial Partnerships
- Master Installment Purchase System
- Master Integrated Program Schedule
- Material Input Per Service (sustainability unit)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Best practice - Review Maintenance Index Page (MIP) 6641/009 series Maintenance Requirement Card (MRC) A-14 and complete using verbatim compliance.
The chlorate candle flood system works identical to the pyro-ammo flood system (In fact they're on the same maintenance index page (MIP) and maintenance requirement card (MRC)).