[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Reporting MAC Hours Dear Half-Mast, I have a question about the Maintenance Allocation Chart (MAC).
What does MAC stand for?
MAC stands for Maintenance Allocation Chart
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MAC
We have 1134 other meanings of MAC in our Acronym Attic
- Magnetometer Alignment Coil
- Main Automation Contractor
- Maine Athletic Conference
- Mainland Affairs Council (Taiwan)
- Mainland Aviation College (New Zealand)
- Maintaining Active Citizens (elderly care; various locations)
- Maintaining Arc Consistency (constraint programming AI research)
- Maintenance Action Code
- Maintenance Administration Center
- Maintenance Advisory Committee (various organizations)
- Maintenance Availability Computer
- Major Ambulatory Category
- Major Area Commander
- Make-Up Art Cosmetics, Inc
- Makiling Airsoft Club (Philippines)
- Making Arizona Competitive
- Managed Account (finance)
- Management Access Conference (annual conference)
- Management Accounting Committee (various organizations)
- Management Action Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
This article is directed toward Soldiers who previously used technical manuals and the maintenance allocation chart to perform their responsibilities.
To accommodate the new two-level maintenance system, the Army Materiel Command is updating the maintenance allocation charts found in the technical manuals of all wheeled systems.
gov Once you get to the home page, do a search on the following part numbers: Color/ Part pattern number Black 100010101 Coyote brown 100010111 Digital camouflage 100010113 MRAP MAC Chart The commercial off-the-shelf manuals for GDLS-C and RG31A2 MRAP vehicles do not include the maintenance allocation chart.
Changes to future maintenance allocation charts reflect a changing philosophy in Army maintenance operations.