For a residential HVAC system, the cost of an Annual Maintenance Agreement (AMA) is as little as $139 to $169.
What does MA stand for?
MA stands for Maintenance Agreement
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MA
We have 141 other meanings of MA in our Acronym Attic
- Madagascar (Malagasy)
- Magical Alliance (gaming group)
- Magister Artium (Master of Arts)
- Magnetic Amplifier
- Main Assist (Everquest)
- Maintainability Analysis
- Maintaining Activity
- Maintenance Action
- Maintenance Administrator
- Maintenance and Adaptation (ATMF)
- Maître Auxiliaire (French: Adjunct Professor)
- Maître Ès Arts (French: Master of Arts)
- Major Arcana (Lineage 2 game armor set)
- Makarska, Croatia (license plate)
- Makeshift Apathy (Michigan band))
- Maleic Anhydride
- Malev Hungarian Airlines Limited - Hungary (IATA airline code)
- Managed Availability (computing)
- Management Accounting
Samples in periodicals archive:
M2 BEST BOOKS-(C)2000-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA on Friday announced that it has entered into a comprehensive maintenance agreement with aircraft manufacturer Boeing.
Software updates embedded in maintenance agreements may give rise to DPGR, assuming they meet the requirements of section 199, (43) a result consistent with prior administrative guidance.
If the software is exempt from sales and use tax, the associated maintenance agreement is also exempt.
Metso Paper, Helsinki, Finland, has signed an extensive five-year maintenance agreement with Papiers Gaspesia, Chandler, Quebec, Canada, for its Paper Machine Number 1 paper production line.