These systems collect diagnostic and prognostic information from an aircraft and have the capability to make appropriate decisions about maintenance actions based on available resources.
What does MA stand for?
MA stands for Maintenance Action
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MA
We have 141 other meanings of MA in our Acronym Attic
- Maanantai (Finnish: Monday)
- Machine Accountant (Naval Rating)
- Madagascar (Malagasy)
- Magical Alliance (gaming group)
- Magister Artium (Master of Arts)
- Magnetic Amplifier
- Main Assist (Everquest)
- Maintainability Analysis
- Maintaining Activity
- Maintenance Administrator
- Maintenance Agreement
- Maintenance and Adaptation (ATMF)
- Maître Auxiliaire (French: Adjunct Professor)
- Maître Ès Arts (French: Master of Arts)
- Major Arcana (Lineage 2 game armor set)
- Makarska, Croatia (license plate)
- Makeshift Apathy (Michigan band))
- Maleic Anhydride
- Malev Hungarian Airlines Limited - Hungary (IATA airline code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The complete scoop is in TACOM maintenance action message 12-007: https://tulsa.
His attention to detail and exceptional systems knowledge resulted in five maintenance action forms, including a hydraulic system drain and flush.
During the next hour, the ordnance team completed the maintenance action and prepared for release and control checks.
When the filter is dirty, the display will blink alerting the user that the maintenance action needs to occur.
mc]--average time for one corrective maintenance action in hours.