We Share More in Common Than You May Think Life-cycle logisticians and systems engineers share multiple key technical competencies, including supportability analysis, reliability and maintainability analysis, technical/product data management, and configuration management, to name just a few.
What does MA stand for?
MA stands for Maintainability Analysis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MA
We have 141 other meanings of MA in our Acronym Attic
- 10 Ton, 8X8 Truck (mobile AAR shelter carrier)
- Maize Chromosome 9 Radiation Hybrids (crop genetics)
- (USN Rating) Master-At-Arms
- Maanantai (Finnish: Monday)
- Machine Accountant (Naval Rating)
- Madagascar (Malagasy)
- Magical Alliance (gaming group)
- Magister Artium (Master of Arts)
- Magnetic Amplifier
- Main Assist (Everquest)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Topics discussed include the business models for both sellers and owners, reliability, availability and maintainability analysis, organizing for concurrent engineering and how to get sellers on board with owners desires.