Two state agencies and more than 35 scientists and graduate students from the following institutions were involved in this initiative: Boston University; Carl yon Ossietzky University of Oldenburg, Germany; George Mason University; Georgia Aquarium; Ludwig Maximillian University, Germany; Maine Department of Marine Resources (DMR); MBL; New England Aquarium; NYSG; RIDEM; Roger Williams University; Stony Brook University; University of Connecticut; University of Louisiana; University of Massachusetts; University of Maine; Virginia Institute of Marine Science; and Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution.
What does MEDMR stand for?
MEDMR stands for Maine Department of Marine Resources
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Medical Logistics Total Asset Visibility
- Middle Eastern Dance Leaders Society
- Milwaukee Evaluation of Daily Living Skills (behavioral health assessment)
- Manufacturing Engineering Data Module
- Middle East Drymix Mortar Association
- Medical Materiel Management System
- Mediterranean Models Evaluation Experiment
- Medical Management Information System
- Medical Maintenance
- Medical Module
- Maine Education Data Management System
- Medical Systems Network
- North Eastern Mediterranean Area
- Medical Network Operations Security Center
- Macmillan English Dictionary Online
- Manchester Economic Development Office (New Hampshire)
- Medical English Dictionary Online
- Mediterranean Environment and Development Observatory (various nations)
- Multi-Pole Expansion of Diatomic Overlap Approximation
- Medical Open Architecture
Samples in periodicals archive:
lobster boats traditionally take almost all their catch during the 6 months of summer and fall, says lobster biologist Carl Wilson of the Maine Department of Marine Resources in West Boothbay Harbor.
Biologists at the Maine Department of Marine Resources and commercial urchin divers suspect that longer spines are an indication of low food availability (Hunter 2002).
Maine Department of Marine Resources Research Reference Document 89/5, 24 p.
In 2002 Maine Department of Marine Resources data for appropriations for management and clam resource value for towns, the correlation between expenditures for management and value of clam landings was 0.