In Maine, the Maine Credit Union League in Westbook and its subsidiary, Synergent, took precaution to monitor the operations of a service center, which houses MCUL's data process and IT systems for credit unions through the sate.
What does MCUL stand for?
MCUL stands for Maine Credit Union League
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MCUL
We have 4 other meanings of MCUL in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of Construction and Urban Development (Mongolia)
- Mitsubishi Corporation Urban Development (Japan)
- Movimiento Cubano Unidad Democratica
- Mercer County Ultimate Disc League (New Jersey)
- Marine Corps University Foundation
- Michigan Credit Union Foundation (est. 1954)
- Metrolina Computer User Group (North Carolina)
- Micturating Cystourethrogram (X-Ray procedures guidelines, UK)
- Military Computer Users Group
- Motorcycle Union of Ireland
- Metro Columbus Urban League
- Michigan Credit Union League
- Missile Compartment Upper Level (compartment of a US Navy nuclear submarine)
- Multiple Cutaneous and Uterine Leiomyomata
- Sediment Minimum Cleanup Level (WA state)
- Million Cubic Meters
- Monroe County United Ministries (Indiana)
- Montana Credit Union Network
- Metastatic Carcinomas of Unknown Origin
- Memphis Center for Urban Partnerships (Memphis, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mortgage lending is a numbers game," says John Reed, president of Maine Savings Federal Credit Union, Hampden, Maine, and president of Hampden-based CUSO Mortgage Corporation, formed by six credit unions and the Westbrook, Maine-based Maine Credit Union League to promote, underwrite and service mortgages.
Two more credit unions have signed on for electronic check collection and shared draft services from Synergent, according to the wholly owned subsidiary of the Maine Credit Union League.
The Maine Credit Union League said the state's credit unions were fielding questions from members about the recent debt-ceiling struggles, stock market volatility and the downgrading of the country's credit rating by Standard & Poor's.
A technology service subsidiary of the Maine Credit Union League said it has expanded its relationship with the credit union core processing arm of Jack Henry & Associates.
a subsidiary of the Maine Credit Union League, has signed the $133 million St.
A group of Maine credit unions led by the Maine Credit Union League has come to the aid of homeowners and businesses in three Mid-Coast counties by providing zero interest, no fee loans following the failure of a Brunswick energy firm.