The main lobes and inner 'rays' were highly flexible, so that in addition to the examples with strongly diverging dorsal and ventral margins (Fig.
What does M-L stand for?
M-L stands for Main Lobe
This definition appears somewhat frequently
We have 134 other meanings of M-L in our Acronym Attic
- Multicast Intra-Gateway Protocol (networking)
- Multitone Inter-Modulation Distortion Ratio
- Multimedia Intelligent Networking
- Modified Interface Requirements Specification
- Modified Interference Reduction System
- Multiple Reservations per Cycle - Immediate Session Termination
- Motion Joint Photographic Experts Group
- Morrison-Knudsen Company, Inc.
- Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad Company
- Modular Knowledge, Acquisition Tool
- Multi-Lectin Affinity Chromatography
- Michigan Lawsuit Abuse Watch
- Signaling On An Audio Trunk
- Master-Liquidity Enhancement Conduit
- Mean Latency of Eye Movements
- Maintenance Log
- Multipoint-Low-Voltage Differential Signaling
- Modified Largest Weighted Delay First
- Marker-to-Marker (psychiatry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Instead of the main lobe of the cam occupying the center of the overall system with a single, centered string groove (as you see on typical cams), Prime bows basically have two lobes on the outside of the system, each with its own string groove.
z] g([theta], [phi]) for main lobe (1) [DELTA]P[([theta], [phi]).
9-11) Ectopic thyroid tissue is most commonly found along the course of the thyroglossal duct tract and around the two main lobes of the thyroid glands; it is extremely rare within a branchial cyst.
The signal to noise ratio (SNR) is obtained by the difference between the main lobe and the side lobes, i.