of Youngstown, Ohio, for the main library, cost $4,629, said Phyllis Burkett, the director of the library.
What does MN stand for?
MN stands for Main Library
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MN
We have 50 other meanings of MN in our Acronym Attic
- Main Mineralized Zone (mining)
- MegaMan Zero (video game)
- Midtown Madness Zone (video game)
- Mile Marker Zero (band)
- Monkeys, Midgets and Zombies (gaming clan)
- Moses Mendelssohn Zentrum (German: Moses Mendelssohn Center; European-Jewish studies; est. 1992; Potsdam, Germany)
- (USN Rating) Mineman
- Mach Number (aviation)
- Magnetic North
Samples in periodicals archive:
At that time, it was estimated that making the main library fully accessible would cost between $200,000 and $300,000.
The main library will re-open on Monday February 4.
University librarian Dr Tom Graham said that the merger of the fine art facility into the main library was aimed at improving the service to students.
It used to open until 8pm; people came straight from work and students worked there in the evenings - how can Liverpool be the City of Culture if access to its main library is denied to the working man and students
Library personnel focused on media collections and graphic services that had been aligned with classroom support were integrated into the main library building.