[[banner]] The Chamera III project is the first turnkey-basis scheme undertaken by Alstom, with Indian unit Vadodara designing, manufacturing and supplying turbines, generator, control and protection systems and the main inlet valve.
What does MIV stand for?
MIV stands for Main Inlet Valve (hydroelectric power)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MIV
We have 20 other meanings of MIV in our Acronym Attic
- Military Intelligence Unit Training Center
- Meteorological Institute of the University of Uppsala, Sweden
- Mobile Inshore Undersea Warfare
- Mobile Inshore Undersea Warfare Craft
- Mobile Inshore Undersea Warfare - System Upgrade
- Mobile Inshore Undersea Warfare Unit
- Mobile Internet User Experience
- M & G Income Inv
- Made in Vietnam
- Magnetic Image Video
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alstom, as subcontractor for Sinohydro, will supply two 60 MW Kaplan turbine and generator units and other equipment including the main inlet valve, governing and exciting system.
A spokeswoman for Daer Cymru Welsh Water said there was a technical problem on the water main inlet valve regulating the flow of water to a local reservoir to be treated.