Everyone was important, from the display staff who cleverly used Barbie dolls dressed in miniature fur coats for props in the windows, to the cast of characters who were the store's buyers, sales force, movie stars, and of course, everyday customers She showcased everything in a chic and intimate setting down to the delicious scent of Agraria, an orange blossom potpourri, that would hit you at the store's main entry doors.
What does MED stand for?
MED stands for Main Entry Door (aircraft cabin)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MED
We have 157 other meanings of MED in our Acronym Attic
- Members Exchange Credit Union (Jackson, MS)
- Motorola Employees Credit Union
- Municipal Employees Credit Union, Inc.
- Mobile Explosive Containment Vessel
- Modernized Expanded Capacity Vehicle
- Main Event Championship Wrestling
- Marx/Engels Collected Works (books)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Youth and Sports (East Timor)
- Macmillan Essential Dictionary
- Mad Elk Disease
- Maintenance Electrical Department
- Maintenance Engineering Directive
- Maison de l'Economie Développement
- Male Erectile Dysfunction
- Manhattan Engineer District (Manhattan Project)
- Manipulative Electronic Deception
- Manufacturing Engineering Division (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- Marine Emergency Duties (Canada)
- Marine Engine Driver
- Marine Equipment Directive (EU; also seen as MarED)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This AD requires inspections to detect cracking of the frame web, doubler and inner chord of the forward edge frame of main entry door number 1, and various follow-on actions.