All the main economic indicators exceeded the previous records set in 2008 despite a much poorer world economic backdrop, the company said in a statement.
What does MEI stand for?
MEI stands for Main Economic Indicators
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MEI
We have 220 other meanings of MEI in our Acronym Attic
- Maximum Efficiency Heat Sink Application (audio amplification)
- Methodist English High School Alumni (Myanmar)
- Master English for Hotel and Tourism (language course)
- Meine Ehre Heißt Treue (German gaming clan)
- Metal Embossing Hand Tool (Panduit Corp.)
- Mid Essex Hospitals Trust (UK)
- Minimum Eye Height over Threshold
- Modified Extended Hueckel Theory
- Metro Employees Historic Vehicle Association (Seattle, WA)
- Maguire Energy Institute
- Maintenance Engineering Inspection
- Maintenance Enterprise Inc (Yonkers, NY)
- Maize Equivalent Income (Africa)
- Major End Item
- Management Effectiveness Inspection
- Mandatory Expanded Inspection (Port State Control)
- Manual Electrical Isolation (drilling)
- Manual of Engineering Instructions
- Manufacturing Engineering Instructions
- Maritime Education Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deloitte economists say while certain developments suggest Turkey might go on without the IMF, some of the main economic indicators show this option is still problematic.
The Fed said Wednesday it will determine its credit policy depending on the results of main economic indicators due to be released from now on.
The country's main economic indicators are clearly laid out in table and chart form, and this information is combined with the nation's economic strengths and weaknesses to provide an overall risk assessment grade relative to the other nations of the world.
Besides the public debt, the report also includes an overview of Bahrain's outlook and main economic indicators.