The deal will see Honeywell be the main automation contractor (MAC) for the project, providing Linde and other engineering, procurement and construction (EPCs) contractors involved in the project with integrated control and safety systems.
What does MAC stand for?
MAC stands for Main Automation Contractor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAC
We have 1134 other meanings of MAC in our Acronym Attic
- Machine Address Code
- Machine Aided Cognition
- Macintosh (slang for Apple computer)
- Macomb (Amtrak station code; Macomb, IL)
- MacPaint (File Name Extension)
- Macro (File Name Extension)
- Magazine Association of Canada
- Magnetic Accelerator Cannon (Babylon 6)
- Magnetic Anomaly Concealment
- Magnetometer Alignment Coil
- Maine Athletic Conference
- Mainland Affairs Council (Taiwan)
- Mainland Aviation College (New Zealand)
- Maintaining Active Citizens (elderly care; various locations)
- Maintaining Arc Consistency (constraint programming AI research)
- Maintenance Action Code
- Maintenance Administration Center
- Maintenance Advisory Committee (various organizations)
- Maintenance Allocation Chart
- Maintenance Availability Computer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Honeywell will be the main automation contractor (MAC) for the project, providing Linde and other engineering, procurement and construction (EPCs) contractors involved in the project with integrated control and safety systems, a statement from the company said.
ABB, which is taking part in WPC 2011, was selected as the project's main automation contractor (MAC).
ABB was selected as the project's Main Automation Contractor (MAC).
com Second-generation biofuels company Range Fuels today announced a strategic relationship with Emerson Process Management as its main automation contractor for the new cellulosic biofuels plant in Soperton, Ga.
Tokyo, Japan, Nov 2, 2007 - (JCN Newswire) - Yokogawa Electric Corporation is pleased to announce that it has entered into a Global Agreement with BP International Limited, one of the world's largest energy companies, to provide Main Automation Contractor Services ("MAC Services") for BP's Exploration and Production Segment.