Specialty home furnishings retailer Crate & Barrel has sold a majority stake to German mail-order company Otto Versand.
What does MOC stand for?
MOC stands for Mail-Order Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MOC
We have 227 other meanings of MOC in our Acronym Attic
- Mobilization Table of Distribution & Allowances
- Mobilization Table of Distribution and Allowances
- Mobilization Base Units
- Mossy Oak Break Up (camouflage)
- Montoya Building Inspections (Hesperia, CA)
- Marine Optical Buoy
- Mother Old, Baby Young (women who had children at a later age)
- Mouse Whole Body (simulation tool)
- Mobility and Differentiated Services in a Future IP Network
- My Own Bloody Yacht Club (London, England)
- Maintenance of Certification
- Maintenance on Call (technical working environment)
- Maintenance Operating Center
- Maintenance Operational Check
- Maintenance Operations Center
- Maintenance, Operations and Construction
- Major Oil Company
- Managed Object Class(es)
- Management and Operating Contractor
- Management Of Change
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ohio A New York-based mail-order corporation that sold clothes and accessories by direct mail to Ohio residents was not constitutionally required to collect use tax on those sales, even though a sister corporation operated stores in Ohio, distributed catalogs for the mail-order company and accepted merchandise returns.
There, the North Dakota Supreme Court held Quill, a Delaware mail-order company, had nexus with North Dakota due to its substantial economic presence in the state.