Paul Savage, a 30-year-old father of one, was delivering mail early in the morning on February 4, 2003, in Clayton Road, Mold, when he was attacked by two men.
What does ME stand for?
ME stands for Mail Early (slogan of post office)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of ME
We have 50 other meanings of ME in our Acronym Attic
- Missile Danger Zone
- Moskauer Deutsche Zeitung (Moscow German newspaper)
- Musik Der Zukunft (music label & community)
- Maritime Defense Zone, Pacific
- Modified Dead-Zone Filter (signal processing)
- Maritime Defense Zone, Atlantic Area
- Maritime Defense Command Atlantic
- Maritime Defense Command Pacific
- Macro Economics
Samples in periodicals archive:
We want them to mail early and mail often," said Worcester Postmaster Daniel P.
Customers wanting mail early in the day will be able to collect their mail from the delivery office from 8.
Customers who want their mail early in the day will be able to collect it from the delivery office from 8.
People in Birmingham have been urged to post their mail early for the weekend with a looming 24-hour strike at the city's Mail Centre set to disrupt deliveries.
People who want to make sure they get their mail early will have to apply in advance to collect it personally from their local delivery office.
Or, mail early in January, as it's one of the better months for direct mail response.