including Mahonia and Mahoberberis, Berberidaceae: Ranunculales) consists of approximately 400 species distributed in highland areas of the Americas and Tropical Africa, c.
What does mh stand for?
mh stands for Mahoberberis (barberry)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of mh
We have 52 other meanings of mh in our Acronym Attic
- Mediastinal Gray Zone Lymphomas
- Great Britain Machine Definitives (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Inorganic, Micaeceous or Diatomaceous Elastic Silts (soil type)
- Machine Head (band)
- Machray Hall (University of Manitoba)
- Macular Hole (ophthamology)
- Mad Hatter (Alice in Wonderland character)
- Magnet Hand (gaming; Mega Man)
- Magnetic Heading
- Maharashtra, India