In the Wardha district of Maharasthra, young women from villages have been trained as 'community health messengers', by the department of community medicine at the Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (MGIMS).
What does MGIMS stand for?
MGIMS stands for Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Mobile Games Interoperability Forum
- Molecular Genetics Instrumentation Facility (University of Georgia)
- Must Get in Front
- Management and Graduate Interview Guide (Australia)
- Minimum Guaranteed Index Increase Rate
- Merino Grower Investments Ltd. (New Zealand)
- Mud Gas Isotope Logging
- Microgravity Isolation Mount
- Molecular Genetics of Industrial Microorganisms (Netherlands)
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations (Russian acronym)
- Mega Group, Inc.
- Mount Graham International Observatory (Arizona)
- Maine Green Independent Party
- Middle Grades Improvement Program (Lilly Endowment, Inc.; Indiana)
- Minimum Guaranteed Interest Rate
- Motor Glider Instructor Rating (UK)
- Mahatma Gandi Institute for Rural Industrialization (India)
- Mahatma Gandhi International School (various locations)
- Marine Geographic Information System
- Massachusetts Geographic Information System (Boston, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Corresponding author: Dr Arvind Kumar, Department of Pediatrics, Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, Wardha- 442 102, India.