The effect is large, or larger, than major categories of drug treatment for cardiovascular disease," said lead researcher Dr Robert Schneider, from the Maharishi University of Management in Iowa.
What does MUM stand for?
MUM stands for Maharishi University of Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MUM
We have 66 other meanings of MUM in our Acronym Attic
- Multimedia Office Server
- Multiple Unit Link Test & Operational Training System
- Multiple Units Link 11 Test and Operational Training System
- Mobile Universal Link Translator System
- Multiple Transmission
- Murine Leukemia Virus
- Mixed-Use Live/Work (land zoning)
- Memphis Urban League Young Professionals (Memphis, TN)
- Milwaukee Urban League Young Professionals (Wisconsin)
- Managing Uncertainty in Medicine
- Manned and Unmanned (US Army)
- Mapserver Users Meeting
- Mass United Movement (South Africa)
- Maximum Useful Magnification
- Mensch und Maschine (German: Man and Machine; software)
- Mera Urdu Messenger
- Meters Uber Meer (German: meters above sea level)
- Miss You More
- Mobile and Ubiquitous Multimedia (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study was conducted at the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee in collaboration with the Institute for Natural Medicine and Prevention at Maharishi University of Management in Fairfield, Iowa.
Action or Product: Geothermal HVAC Institution: Maharishi University of Management (Iowa) Provider: Enviroteg (www.
Also appearing will be quantum physicist John Hagelin and Fred Travis, director of the Center for Brain, Consciousness and Cognition at Maharishi University of Management.
Researchers at the Maharishi University Of Management, Iowa, found that volunteers who slept with their heads pointing north suffered more distress, anxiety, depression and loss of emotional control than those who slept in other directions.
Travis, who serves as director of the EEG/consciousness and cognition lab at the Maharishi University of Management in Fairfield, lowa.
The grant of nearly $8 million was awarded to Maharishi University of Management to study the effectiveness of alternative medical approaches for treatment and prevention of cardiovascular disease in African Americans and other high-risk groups (Natural Healthline News, 2000).