Pune, Oct 3 (ANI): The first ever 'Parliament of Student Council Leaders' (Bharatiya Chhatra Sansad) will be held at Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT) campus in Pune from January 12 to 14.
What does MIT stand for?
MIT stands for Maharashtra Institute of Technology (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MIT
We have 369 other meanings of MIT in our Acronym Attic
- Metered Services Information eXchange
- Management Information Systems (course)
- Master of Information Systems (University of Southern Queensland; Australia)
- Myanmar International School Yangon
- Manufacturing Information Systems
- Made In Taiwan
- Made in Turkey
- Madras Institute of Technology (Chennai, India)
- Magnetic Imaging Technology
- Magyar Immunológiai Társaság (Hungarian Society for Immunology)
- Maintenance Induced Trouble (Cisco)
- Major Investigation Team (UK)
- Male Idiot Theory
- Man In Trouble
- Managed Information Technology (automated maintenance and monitoring of computers and network equipment)
- Management Information Tree (TMN)
- Management of Information Technology
- Manipal Institute of Technology (Manipal, Karnataka, India)
- Manitoba Infrastructure and Transportation (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The MNS demonstrators caused widespread damage to property in three educational institutions: the Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT), Indira Institute of Management and the GH Raisoni College of Engineering and Management.
Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT), Pune, in association with Doordarshan, hosted the contest at Shiv Chhatrapati Krida Sankul, Balewadi here.