But then, this suspended deputy collector of the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority ( MHADA) used to earn a measly salary of not more than ` 60,000 per month.
What does MHADA stand for?
MHADA stands for Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHADA
We have 1 other meaning of MHADA in our Acronym Attic
- Mental Health Association of Central Australia
- Man Hour Accounting
- Mental Health Association of Central Florida
- Mental Health Association of Columbia-Greene Counties, Inc. (New York)
- Mental Health Association of Central Virginia (Lynchburg, VA)
- Market High Advertising Ltd (Canada)
- Mental Health Advance Directive (legal statement)
- Mental Health and Disabilities Administration (Maryland)
- Mental Health Assistance Dogs (UK)
- Mental Health Awareness Day (various locations)
- Mental Health Alcohol and Drug Abuse Board (Cape May County, NJ)
- Ministry of Home Affairs and Environment (Maldives)
- Mobile-Home Authentication Extension (wireless software security feature; Cisco)
- Mental Health America of Fredericksburg (Fredericksburg, VA)
- Middleburg Heights Animal Foundation (Middleburg Heights, OH)
- Military Housing Assistance Fund (Denver, CO)
- Mountain Home Air Force Base (Idaho; US Air Force)
- Mental Health America of Franklin County (Ohio)
- Mental Health Association of Franklin County (Columbus, OH)
- Margolin Hebrew Academy/Feinstone Yeshiva of the South (Memphis, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chavan, who also holds the Housing and Urban Development portfolios, said that a 10-year corpus fund would be created, and the Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) or any other public undertaking would function as the nodal agency for the re-development project.
Chavan's housing bonanza for film actors raised several eyebrows as couple of actresses from Marathi films were granted Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority ( MHADA) flats even though they had been given flats by the government earlier.