Summary: DUBAI - The Maharashtra Economic Development Council, or MEDC, and the Gulf Maharashtra Business Forum (GMBF), are jointly organising second 'Mahabeej 2012' conference in Dubai on Saturday to explore ways for increasing associations and partnerships between businesspersons in Gulf and in Maharashtra.
What does MEDC stand for?
MEDC stands for Maharashtra Economic Development Council (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MEDC
We have 97 other meanings of MEDC in our Acronym Attic
- Medicine Australia - The Online Journal of Medicine
- Message Data Exchange Terminal
- Maui Economic Development Board (Hawaii)
- Mycobacterium Extensor Digitorum Brevis
- Medical Badge
- Medical Badge
- Medical Blood
- Medical and Blood Products Management
- Medical Battalion
- Medical Branch
- Maryland Economic Development Commission
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Missouri Economic Development Center
- Mobile & Embedded Developers Conference (Microsoft)
- More Economically Developed Country
- Medical Command and Control
- Medical Career Assessments (medical certification agency; Freeport, NY)
- Middle Eastern Dance and Culture Association (Lancaster, CA)
- Mediation Cabal (Wikipedia group)
- Medicare Evidence Development and Coverage Advisory Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joshi, who is also India's former Lok Sabha speaker, inaugurated the Indian Products Exhibition at the Indian Trade and Exhibition Centre in Sharjah and praised the initiative of Indian Products Exhibition, which was organised by the Maharashtra Economic Development Council in conjunction with Aanand Trade Services.
The four-day Indian show being organised by the Maharashtra Economic Development Council, or MEDC, and Aanand Trade Services, will showcase products and services of 40 exhibitors largely representing the small
and medium sector.