It was time for me to call my good friend Bruce Bullock, executive director of the Maguire Energy Institute at the SMU Cox School of Business, for his perspective.
What does MEI stand for?
MEI stands for Maguire Energy Institute
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MEI
We have 220 other meanings of MEI in our Acronym Attic
- Mt Edgecumbe High School (Alaska)
- Maximum Efficiency Heat Sink Application (audio amplification)
- Methodist English High School Alumni (Myanmar)
- Master English for Hotel and Tourism (language course)
- Meine Ehre Heißt Treue (German gaming clan)
- Metal Embossing Hand Tool (Panduit Corp.)
- Mid Essex Hospitals Trust (UK)
- Minimum Eye Height over Threshold
- Modified Extended Hueckel Theory
- Metro Employees Historic Vehicle Association (Seattle, WA)
- Main Economic Indicators
- Maintenance Engineering Inspection
- Maintenance Enterprise Inc (Yonkers, NY)
- Maize Equivalent Income (Africa)
- Major End Item
- Management Effectiveness Inspection
- Mandatory Expanded Inspection (Port State Control)
- Manual Electrical Isolation (drilling)
- Manual of Engineering Instructions
- Manufacturing Engineering Instructions
Samples in periodicals archive:
A study released this spring by Southern Methodist University's Maguire Energy Institute reports that in 2008 the cement industry employed more than 17,000 Americans and contributed nearly $27.
As Bruce Bullock at SMU's Maguire Energy Institute told me, is it responsible at this point for us (the industry) to say there is a solution to every problem?
Tate Distinguished Lecture Series at Southern Methodist University and on the board of advisors of the Maguire Energy Institute at Southern Methodist University.