Byline: Rick Eggleston COLUMN: OUTDOORS When the Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act was reauthorized three years ago, one of the chief components of the U.
What does M-SFCMA stand for?
M-SFCMA stands for Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Multiservices-Remote Access Solution (Newbridge)
- Midwest Renewable Energy Tracking System
- Minority-Research Infrastructure Support Program (NIH)
- Multidimensional Case of Reduced-State Sequence Estimator
- Multicast Routing Table Manager
- Mid-Side (stereo recording technique)
- Miznay-Shardin (mine plate charge)
- Mobile Supply Chain Management Systems
- Marine-Sierra Hotel Aviation Readiness Program
- Multi-Level Expansion Sparse-Matrix Canonical Grid
- Modified Soft-Output Viterbi Algorithm
- Modular Specification System
- Modular Specifications
- Mobile Service Switching Point
- Modernized Target Acquisition Designation Sight
- Modernized Target Acquisition Designation Sight/Pilot's Night Vision Sensor
- Transmission Control Protocol for Mobile Cellular Networks
- Modulated-Temperature Differential Scanning Calorimetry (chemsitry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE MAGNUSON-STEVENS FISHERY CONSERVATION AND MANAGEMENT ACT IV.
The Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act 1.
The Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act disavows a legal basis, but an IFQ entitles the holder to the income from its use, which the government enforces against others.
The amended Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act passed by Congress in 1996 ordered the NMFS and its eight regional councils to describe and identify "essential fish habitat" in each of 39 existing fishery management plans.