The researchers from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and the University of Toronto recorded and analyzed dynamic patterns of brain activity with magnetoencephalography (MEG) to determine the brain's functional connectivity - that is, its communication from one region to another.
What does MEG stand for?
MEG stands for Magnetoencephalography
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MEG
We have 99 other meanings of MEG in our Acronym Attic
- Familial Mediterranean Fever Gene
- Maintenance Equipment Floor Valve
- Mater Ecclesiae Fund for Vocations (Falls Church, VA)
- Maximal Effort Flow Volume (breathing disorders)
- Maximum Expiratory Flow-Volume (respiratory physiology; aka Maximal Expiratory Flow-Volume)
- Maximal Expiratory Flow-Volume Curves (lung health)
- Management Engine Firmware (Dell)
- Ministry of Environment, Forests and Water Administration (Albania)
- Multiple Error Filtered-X LMS (Least Mean Square) (algorithm)
- Maintenance Engineering Group
- Management Evaluation Guide
- Marine Equipment Buyers' Guide
- Marketing Educators Group
- Matrix Element Generator
- Maverick Entertainment Group, Inc. (Deerfield Beach, FL)
- Mean Effective Gain
- Medical Evaluation Guide (US FEMA)
- MEF (Marine Expeditionary Force) Engineer Group (USMC)
- Mega Event Generator (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Their research will be facilitated by a special machine called magnetoencephalography (MEG).
He has expertise in the use of non-invasive brain imaging tools, such as magnetoencephalography (MEG) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), to help study brain structure and function.
The results were obtained by analyzing magnetoencephalography, or MEG, signals and magnetic field tomography, or MFT.
The basic technology is referred to as Magnetoencephalography (MEG), and the MEG systems measure and locate magnetic fields generated in the body.
Elekta Neuromag(R), the world's most advanced magnetoencephalography (MEG) system, represents a new standard for combined MEG/EEG devices.
Functional abnormalities can be detected with single-photon emission computed tomography (SPECT), PET, and magnetoencephalography.
The prestigious Seoul National University Hospital (SNUH) in Korea has chosen Elekta to supply Elekta Neuromag, the world's most advanced equipment for magnetoencephalography (MEG).