Using the NIST-developed magneto-optical indicator film technique, NIST researchers have observed directly for the first time the antiferromagnet domain walls and the evolution of a special type of hybrid domain wall in exchange-coupled FM/AF bilayers.
What does MOIF stand for?
MOIF stands for Magneto-Optical Indicator Film
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of MOIF in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Energy (South Korea)
- Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Supplies (Nepal)
- Ministry of Information and Communications Technology (Amman, Jordan)
- Master of Infinite Disguise (Terrahawks fictional villain)
- Match Only Integral Distribution (algorithm)
- Minimum Orbital Intersection Distance
- Mixed Organic Industrial Dust (occupational health)
- Moderate Intellectual Disability (impairment)
- Ministry of Industry and Energy (various nations)
- Mission-Oriented Investigation and Experimentation
- Museum of International Folk Art (New Mexico)
- Mediterranean Oil Industry Group
- Movimento Italiano Genitori (Italian: parents movement)
- Mandibular Organ Inhibiting Hormone
- Maryland Office Interiors, Inc.
- Ministry of Information Industry (China)
- Movimiento Indio por la Identidad Nacional (Spanish: Indian Movement for the National Identity; Venezuela)
- Mandarin Oriental International Ltd. (Hamilton, Bermuda)
- Manganese Ore India Limited (Maharashtra, India)
- Manganese Ore India Ltd. (Nagpur, Maharashtra, India)