9783037854365 Magnetism and magnetic materials V (MISM 2011); proceedings.
What does MMM stand for?
MMM stands for Magnetism and Magnetic Materials (annual conference)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MMM
We have 303 other meanings of MMM in our Acronym Attic
- Multicast Multi Layer Switching (Cisco)
- Military Microwave Landing System Avionics
- Moloney Murine Leukemia Virus (also seen as MoMLV)
- Moloney Murine Leukemia Virus-Derived (biochemistry)
- Moms of Multiples of the Lehigh Valley (Pennsylvania)
- Montana Myotis Leukoencephalitis Virus
- Mouse Moloney Leukemia Virus
- Maa- ja Metsätalousministeriö (Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, Finland)
- Mabin Millennium Music (Chicago, IL)
- Magic Mail Monitor (email)
- Mainframe Modem Manager
- Maintenance & Material Management
- Maintenance Man Minutes
- Maintenance Management Manual
- Maintenance Manual Organization & Intermediate Levels (TMINS)
- Major Math Mistake (Math Magazine)
- Make Me Move (Zillow online real estate tool)
- Making More Money
- Malaysian Merchant Marine (investment holding company)
- Malteser Migranten Medizin (German: Maltese Migrant Medicine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This special issue of Solid State Phenomena contains all of the contributed papers and all the invited ones except those published in the Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials.
In a paper soon to appear in the Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, researchers at NIST report scanning tunneling microscopy (STM) measurements of the growth of Mn on nearly perfect iron (Fe) single-crystal whisker surfaces to determine the thickness distribution of the Mn layer for particular growth conditions.