Moving loads The mechanical approach introduced here considers only a simplified case of the expanding magnetic pressure volume caused by the moving projectile, while local transversal contact forces caused by the projectile (armature) are neglected.
What does MP stand for?
MP stands for Magnetic Pressure
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MP
We have 204 other meanings of MP in our Acronym Attic
- Measurement of Ozone on Airbus In-service Aircraft
- Model of Ozone and Related Tracers (chemistry transport model)
- Mosaic Killer (original Netscape Navigator browser)
- Mazowiecki Oddzial Zandarmerii Wojskowej (Polish: Mazowiecki Oddzial Military Police Unit)
- Machine Pistol
- Machu Picchu
- Macross Plus (anime movie)
- Madhubani Painting (artwork; India)
- Madhya Pradesh (state in India)
- Magic Points (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Results and Discussion The, velocity, pressure, magnetic pressure and density jump functions specified by equations (30), (34), (37) and (42) are computed to elucidate the effect of an increase in (i) the parameter of non-idealness b, (ii) magnetic Mach number [M.
This problem could be easily avoided by formation of a new variable representing the magnetic field action on the granular media, namely the magnetic pressure, [P.