H] is magnetic field density (A/m), [sigma] is electrical conductivity (S/m) and [bar.
What does B stand for?
B stands for Magnetic Field Density (physics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of B
- Bucharest (Romanian state capital)
- Butt (welded joint type)
- Butut (1/100 division of the dalasi, the Gambian currency)
- Cross-Over Barrier Pattern (US DoD)
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York City (designates original spot of circulation of a bill)
- Individual (IRB)
- Nova Scotia (Canada Post designation)
- Panamanian Balboa (national currency)
- Reverse Side, Record
- Semipostal (philatelic catalog prefix for non-standard stamps)
- Switzerland Postmark (for letters going to Sardinia)
- Tical (another name for baht, Thai currency)
- US Domestic Stamp Rate (18 cents, issued 15 May 1981)
- Y-Intercept (from the equation y = mx + b)
- Buendnis 90
- Bed and Breakfast (usually seen as B&B)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Counting all the rings surrounding a conductor is really performing an integral of the magnetic field density on one side of the conductor.
The midlatitudes, enhanced magnetic field density in the could be an early warning sign of that event, Spiegel speculates.