New chapters cover autotransformer design, common-mode inductor design, series saturable reactor design, self-saturating magnetic amplifier, and designing inductors for a given resistance.
What does MA stand for?
MA stands for Magnetic Amplifier
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MA
We have 141 other meanings of MA in our Acronym Attic
- Replacement of Methionine at Position 918 with Threonine (molecular biology)
- 5 Ton, 6X6 Truck (MPU Shelter carrier)
- 10 Ton, 8X8 Truck (mobile AAR shelter carrier)
- Maize Chromosome 9 Radiation Hybrids (crop genetics)
- (USN Rating) Master-At-Arms
- Maanantai (Finnish: Monday)
- Machine Accountant (Naval Rating)
- Madagascar (Malagasy)
- Magical Alliance (gaming group)
- Magister Artium (Master of Arts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additional topics include: fundamental switching regulators, flyback converter topologies, drive circuits for magnetic amplifiers, and power factor and power factor correction.
hmtd, taloja, as per the following list: 1 magnetic amplifier part no.