Grade 10 Magna cum laude went to Emma Aldridge, of Sterling; Cum laude went to Rachel Gugliemino, of Berlin.
What does MCL stand for?
MCL stands for Magna Cum Laude
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCL
We have 363 other meanings of MCL in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Corps Key Experiences Evaluation System
- Medina County Kidney Foundation (Brunswick, OH)
- Medina County Kidney Foundation (Brunswick, Ohio)
- Miejskie Centrum Kultury Fizycznej (Polish: Municipal Center for Physical Culture)
- Malay College Kuala Kangsar (Malaysia)
- Medyczne Centrum Ksztalcenia Podyplomowego (Polish: Medical Center Postgraduate Training)
- Multiple-Choice Knapsack Problem
- Making Choices Keeping Safe (health campaign; UK)
- Master Choa Kok Sui (spiritual teacher and healer)
- Marine Corps Korean War Commemoration (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, Fallon takes over on board Magna Cum Laude for the first time in the 7f maiden.
Lefkowitz received his LLB, magna cum laude, in 1962 from Harvard Law School, where he was a member of the Harvard Law Review, and his BA from Yale College, summa cum laude, in 1959.
Shulman of Rutland graduated magna cum laude with a bachelor of arts in political science.