Along the way he was awarded -- painfully slowly in his father's view -- the Baccalaureus in Tubingen and the Magister Artium in Heidelberg and finally a medical doctor degree from an unspecified Italian university.
What does MA stand for?
MA stands for Magister Artium (Master of Arts)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MA
We have 141 other meanings of MA in our Acronym Attic
- Replacement of Methionine at Position 918 with Threonine (molecular biology)
- 5 Ton, 6X6 Truck (MPU Shelter carrier)
- 10 Ton, 8X8 Truck (mobile AAR shelter carrier)
- Maize Chromosome 9 Radiation Hybrids (crop genetics)
- (USN Rating) Master-At-Arms
- Maanantai (Finnish: Monday)
- Machine Accountant (Naval Rating)
- Madagascar (Malagasy)
- Magical Alliance (gaming group)