Zoe Verdene, a paramedic for Magen David Adom Ambulance Service in Israel, visited Bristol Road Ambulance Station on Tuesday to get an insight into how an English Ambulance Service works.
What does MDA stand for?
MDA stands for Magen David Adom (Israel's national Emergency Medical Service)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MDA
We have 338 other meanings of MDA in our Acronym Attic
- McDonnell Douglas 81 (airliner)
- McDonnell Douglas 82 (airliner)
- McDonnell Douglas 83 (airliner)
- McDonnell Douglas 87 (airliner)
- McDonnell Dougals 88 (airliner)
- McDonnell Douglas 90 (airliner)
- M.D. Anderson Hospital (Houston, TX, USA)
- MacDonald Dettwiler & Associates Ltd.
- Mad Dogg Athletics (equipment-based education company)
- Magnetron Directional Amplifier
- Mail Delivery Agent
- Mailpiece Design Analyst (US Postal Service)
- Main Defense Area
- Maison des Artistes (French: House of Artists)
- Major Domestic Appliances (industry sector)
- Majorations de Durée d'Assurance (French: Increased Period of Insurance)
- Mal Dunn Associates (Brewster, NY)
- Malaysian Dancers' Association
- Malaysian Dental Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Magen David Adom paramedics provided first aid treatment and transferred the man in critical condition from the Lev-Hasharon Mental Health Center in Pardesia to Sheba Medical Center in Tel Hashomer.
The paper further pointed out that, "Within a few weeks, the police, firefighting forces, Magen David Adom, and civilian emergency services will receive information based on the intelligence assessments that will let the services prepare for the anticipated scenarios and train for a war situation involving civilians.
To justify the government's position, Ashfield cited a September 2002 Federal Court of Appeal case (Canadian Magen David Adom for Israel v.
The Magen David Adom paramedics confirmed just 22 deaths.
[CDATA[ Once again, a major hospital in Israel is filled past capacity and temporarily closed to Magen David Adom ambulances: Rambam Hospital in Haifa.
The man in his 40s was found shot in the head in a bullet-riddled car on the road between the Jewish settlements of Einav and Shavei Shomron in the northern West Bank, the head of Magen David Adom emergency services told AFP.