based Maestro Projects Group was named as the second place winner for its Maestro credit union banking services system.
What does MPG stand for?
MPG stands for Maestro Projects Group (software vendor; Fiserv; Malvern, PA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MPG
We have 207 other meanings of MPG in our Acronym Attic
- Mission Paleoanthropologique Franco Tchadienne (French: Franco-Chadian Palaeontology Mission; est. 1995)
- Monty Python's Flying Talker (telnet talker)
- Moraine Park Federation of Teachers (Wisconsin)
- Most Probable Fault Type
- Manulife Provident Funds Trust Company (China)
- Multi-Purpose Field Training Site
- Major Procurement Fraud Unit
- Minimally Processed Fruit and Vegetable Products (North American Free Trade Agreement)
- Mongolian Peoples' Federation for World Peace
- Macintosh Product Guide
- Magazine Promotion Group
- Management Procedures and Guidelines
- Managing Personal Growth (Blessing White)
- Manöverpatronengerät (German: Blank-firing adaptor)
- Manual Pulse Generator (CNC machine tool)
- Manufactured Products Group (Davisburg, MI)
- Maple Leaf Garden
- Max Planck Gesellschaft (Germany)
- Max Planck Gymnasium (gaming)
- McCallum Print Group (Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ensemble's Innovative Business Process Engine, Advanced Development Features; Power BPM Application Targeting Credit Union Sector InterSystems Corporation today announced that Maestro Projects Group is making available Maestro business process management (BPM) software through an early adopters program now underway.