Acquired in late 2005 following its merger with Maersk Air, Sterling was the last of FL's wholly owned airline subsidiaries.
What does DM stand for?
DM stands for Maersk Air (airline code)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DM
We have 96 other meanings of DM in our Acronym Attic
- Dun Morogh (World of Warcraft region)
- Dunder Mifflin (fictional company; The Office TV series)
- Dungeon Master
- Dust and Mist (NIOSH)
- Dust Mites
- Duty Manager
- Dylan Moran (celebrity)
- Dynamic Microphone
- Dysglycemic Metabolism
- Dystrophia Myotonica
- Diabetes Mellitus Type I
- Dakota, Minnesota & Eastern Railroad Corporation
- Data Management and Interoperability
- Duluth, Missabe, & Iron Range Railway Company
- Data Management and Operations
- Data Management and Processing
- Deferred Maintenance and Repairs (various organizations)
- Data Management & Training
- Diabetes Mellitus Secondary to Alcoholic Chronic Pancreatitis
- Directly-Modulated Distributed Feedback Laser
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2005 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD SAS Cargo Group A/S, the cargo transport division of the Scandinavian airline SAS, said on Wednesday (28 September) that it would take over the Danish budget airline Sterling's freight activities, formerly Maersk Air Cargo, from 1 October 2005.
Operations moved from the old terminal overnight on May 28--the first departure, a Maersk Air charter, leaving at 6.
MIDLANDS airline Maersk Air has announced a major expansion of the route network it operates for British Airways from Birmingham Airport.
The group is reportedly in talks with Fons Eignarhaldsfelag, the owner of Sterling, regarding an investment in or purchase of Sterling and Maersk Air.
The airline the result of a management buyout of Maersk Air last year said any customers who are already abroad and holding return tickets must find their own passage home.