Madras Institute of Technology, Anna University, India P 4 Thermally Stable Nanocomposites of Hydrogenated Nitrile Rubber with Fullerenes -Nuthathai Warasitthinon, Plastics Engineering Dept.
What does MIT stand for?
MIT stands for Madras Institute of Technology (Chennai, India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MIT
We have 369 other meanings of MIT in our Acronym Attic
- Modernizing Income Security for Working-Age Adults (Toronto, Canada)
- Municipal and Industrial Solid Waste Division
- Multinational Industrial Security Working Group
- Metered Services Information eXchange
- Management Information Systems (course)
- Master of Information Systems (University of Southern Queensland; Australia)
- Myanmar International School Yangon
- Manufacturing Information Systems
- Made In Taiwan
- Made in Turkey
- Magnetic Imaging Technology
- Magyar Immunológiai Társaság (Hungarian Society for Immunology)
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology (India)
- Maintenance Induced Trouble (Cisco)
- Major Investigation Team (UK)
- Male Idiot Theory
- Man In Trouble
- Managed Information Technology (automated maintenance and monitoring of computers and network equipment)
- Management Information Tree (TMN)
- Management of Information Technology