The training also is offered at Hazard Community and Technical College, Big Sandy Community and Technical College, and Madisonville Community College.
What does MCC stand for?
MCC stands for Madisonville Community College (Kentucky)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCC
We have 1079 other meanings of MCC in our Acronym Attic
- Minnesota Coalition for Battered Women
- Motor City Brewing Works (Detroit, MI)
- 3-Methylcrotonyl-CoA Carboxylase
- Ernest N. Morial Convention Center (New Orleans, LA)
- H. Lee Moffett Cancer Center (Tampa, FL)
- MAAC (Maximizing Access to Advance Our Communities) Community Charter (California)
- Macao Cultural Centre (Macao, China)
- Machinery Control Console
- Macomb Community College (Michigan)
- Madison Chamber of Commerce (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, at Madisonville Community College in Kentucky, (2) students' individual needs are assessed and then customized training is offered to fit both the needs and the schedule of the student.
org Madisonville Community College Career Pathways Lead Organization: Madisonville Community College, Madisonville, Kentucky Partners: Madisonville Community College Adult Centers for Educational Excellence, Madisonville Community College Nursing Department, The Trover Foundation/Regional Medical Center, the West Kentucky Workforce Investment Board Key Features: * Flexible weekend and evening schedules for working CNA and LPN students * Individualized one-to-one and small-group tutoring support * WIA-funded paid work experience for those who qualify The Madisonville Community College Career Pathways program provides academic support for weekend and evening students in Madisonville Community College's CNA, LPN, and two-year RN/ADN programs.