Mollie Zalenda Buchanan and Patrick Ross Thurmond were united in marriage on the evening of October 29, 2011, at Madison United Methodist Church in Madison.
What does MUMC stand for?
MUMC stands for Madison United Methodist Church
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MUMC
We have 30 other meanings of MUMC in our Acronym Attic
- Mumbai (Bombay), India
- Museum of Menstruation and Women's Health (website)
- Manned-Unmanned Teaming (US Army)
- Manukau Urban Maori Authority (Papatoetoe, Manukau City, New Zealand)
- McInnes Usher McKnight Architects (UK)
- Monash University Museum of Art (Clayton, Victoria, Australia)
- Mount Union Municipal Authority (Mount Union, PA)
- Multi-Unit Master Agreement
- Miami University Marching Band (Oxford, OH)
- Maastricht University Medical Centre
- Manchaca United Methodist Church (Texas)
- Meiji University Mandolin Club (Meiji University; Japan)
- Memorial University Medical Center (Savannah, GA)
- Middletown United Methodist Church
- Milford United Methodist Church (Milford, MI)
- Mark Up / Mark Down
- Multi Users in Middle Earth (gaming)
- Missouri United Methodist Foundation (Columbia, MO)
- Munitions Maintenance Group (US DoD)
- Murine Mast Cell Growth Factor
Samples in periodicals archive:
A service of worship celebrating the covenant marriage of Kristen SuhAnn McBride to Charles David Richardson ll was held at six o'clock in the evening on July 14, 2012, at Madison United Methodist Church in Madison.
Frances Carter Hudson and James Ellis Fowler III were united in marriage at six o'clock in the evening on August 6, 2011, at Madison United Methodist Church.
were united in marriage June 21, 2008, at Madison United Methodist Church.
Virginia Clair Sudduth and Matthew Vaughn Cavender were united in marriage at six o'clock in the evening on April 19, 2008, at Madison United Methodist Church in Madison.
Montgomery Memorial Chapel at Madison United Methodist Church.
Amy Melissa Jenkins and Brian Steven Zischke were united in marriage on February 25, 2006, at six o'clock in the evening at Madison United Methodist Church in Madison.