But, after reading the article, I get the impression there is little difference made between something that is made to deceive and a genuine Indian made article that is made in the traditional way like their ancestors and not made to deceive.
What does M2D stand for?
M2D stands for Made to Deceive (camouflage)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- MathML to Braille (computer application)
- Mac-2 Binding Protein
- Market2customer (Monitor Group marketing strategy division)
- Massachusetts Microelectronics Center
- Mono-to-Color Conversion (color printers)
- My 2 Cents
- Mini Motoring Club of the Carolinas
- Mobile Modular Command and Control
- Multi-Mission Command & Control Aircraft
- My 2 Cents Worth
- Mobile Modular Display for Advanced Research and Training
- Multi-Model, Multi-Lingual Data Base Management System
- Multi-Megabit Digital Subscriber Line
- Male to Female (transsexual)
- Mobile 2D Graphics (Sun Microsystems)
- Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake (cellphone & MSX game)
- Machine-to-Human (communication)
- Marketing to Hispanics
- Multinational Maritime IP Interoperability
- Money Square Japan, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: By PHILLIP NIFIELD South Wales Echo Attempts were made to deceive people over plans for a pounds 500m overhaul of the transport system in Cardiff, it has been claimed.