Looking ahead, we expect construction projects to involve the local government, as in this toll road construction," said I Made Mangku Pastika, Governor of Bali.
What does MMP stand for?
MMP stands for Made Mangku Pastika (governor of Bali)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MMP
We have 298 other meanings of MMP in our Acronym Attic
- Massachusetts Mothers of Twins Association
- Massively Multiplayer Online Turn Based Strategy (gaming)
- Massively Multiplayer Online Tycoon Game (computer gaming)
- Multilateral Memorandum of Understanding
- Machinist Mate Of the Watch
- Massive Multiplayer Online World (gaming)
- Mathematics: Modeling Our World
- Metroport Meals on Wheels (Roanoke, TX)
- Millenium March on Washington (gay rights demonstration)
- Macquarie MEAG Prime (real estate; Singapore)
- Magnetic Mapping Payload
- Magnetic Media Productions LTD
- Magnetospheric Multiprobes
- Magyar Munkáspárt (Hungarian Workers' Party)
- Maine Mountain Power (utility; Yarmouth, ME)
- Mainstream Media Project (Arcata, CA)
- Maintenance & Modernization Program
- Maintenance Management Plan
- Maintenance Management Professional
- Maintenance Monitor Panel
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bali governor, Made Mangku Pastika, said, 'The acknowledgement has proven that Mt.
Bali Governor I Made Mangku Pastika said that Bali province capital, Denpasar, will be the host for the event, following a meeting with a co-chairperson of the Miss World Organization, Julia Morley, and Miss World 2011, Ivian Sarco, on Wednesday.
Earlier this week, Bali's governor, Made Mangku Pastika, rejected the parliament plan for passing the contentious bill.
We have an obsession that in 2010, there will be no more cannabis growing in Aceh,'' I Made Mangku Pastika, chairman of the National Narcotics Board, told a luncheon of the Jakarta Foreign Correspondents' Club.
Mukhlas has admitted his role in the October 12 Bali attack that killed almost 200 people, including about 30 Britons, Major General I Made Mangku Pastika said in Jakarta.
Major-General Made Mangku Pastika, who is heading the police investigation, said Amrozi, who is aged about 40 but looks younger, was one of three men who hatched the bomb plot and not the "foot soldier" he has been portrayed as.
com reports that Bali's governor, Made Mangku Pastika, has rejected renovation plans advanced by Bali's airport managers, calling instead for a more Balinese design concept with greater emphasis on public as opposed to commercial spaces.