More specifically, dedicated chapters cover corneal pathologies, age-related macular degeneration, pathologic myopia, macular hole, diabetic retinopathy, and glaucoma, among other conditions.
What does MH stand for?
MH stands for Macular Hole (ophthamology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MH
We have 52 other meanings of MH in our Acronym Attic
- Master Gunnery Sergeant (US Marine Corps)
- Mittlere Greenwich Zeit (German: Greenwich Mean Time)
- Movimento Giovanile Zaccariano (Italian: Zachary Youth Movement)
- Muzeja Grada Zagreba (Croation: Zagreb City Musuem)
- Miejsko Gminny Zaklad Komunalny (Polish: Urban Gminny Municipal Department; Gminny, Poland)
- Mediastinal Gray Zone Lymphomas
- Great Britain Machine Definitives (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Inorganic, Micaeceous or Diatomaceous Elastic Silts (soil type)
- Machine Head (band)
- Machray Hall (University of Manitoba)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Miller specializes in the treatment of retinal detachment repair, macular hole repair and diabetic retinopathy.
So I went to see about it and was told I had a macular hole and nothing could be done about it.
She suffered commotioretinae (reduced vision caused by trauma) with damage to the retinal pigment epithelium (a layer of cells in the eye) and macular hole formation (the creation of a hole in the macula, which is part of the retina).
After my consultations with the doctor I was told I had a condition called macular hole which is in the retina.