Nitric oxide stimulates macrophage inflammatory protein-2 expression in sepsis.
What does MIP-2 stand for?
MIP-2 stands for Macrophage Inflammatory Protein-2
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Mount Indicator Panel
- Movimiento Indígena Pachakuti (Bolivia, Pachakuti Indigenous Movement)
- Multi-Annual Indicative Programme
- Multichannel Interface Processor (Cisco)
- Multilateral Interoperability Program
- Multim In Parvum
- Multimedia Information Processing (course; various locations)
- Multimission Interactive Picture
- Multipath Intensity Profile
- Multum in Parvum (Latin: many in one)
- Mobile Internet Protocol Regional Registration
- Military Procurement (Appropriation), Army/Navy/Air Force
- Message Input/Message Output
- Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 1
- Macrophage Inflammatory Protein 2
- Mobility for IPv4 Working Group (IETF)
- Mobility for IPv6 Working Group (IETF)
- Mackinac Island Preservation Association
- Maize Industry Procurement Association (Taiwan)
- Malawi Investment Promotion Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cooperative effects of macrophage inflammatory protein-2 and tumor necrosis factor.
1999) and macrophage inflammatory protein-2 (MIP-2; Driscoll et al.