national=patch&ncid=edlinkuspatc00000006) told the Macomb Patch .
What does MAC stand for?
MAC stands for Macomb (Amtrak station code; Macomb, IL)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAC
We have 1134 other meanings of MAC in our Acronym Attic
- Chief Machine Accountant (naval rating)
- Ma’aden Aluminum Company (Ras Az Zawr, Saudi Arabia)
- Macau (ISO Country code)
- MacConkey Agar (microbiological media)
- Macedonian (linguistics)
- Machine Address Code
- Machine Aided Cognition
- Macintosh (slang for Apple computer)
- MacPaint (File Name Extension)
- Macro (File Name Extension)
- Magazine Association of Canada
- Magnetic Accelerator Cannon (Babylon 6)
- Magnetic Anomaly Concealment
- Magnetometer Alignment Coil
- Main Automation Contractor
- Maine Athletic Conference
- Mainland Affairs Council (Taiwan)
- Mainland Aviation College (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The electrification of the automobile is moving into high gear, and Macomb Community College is leveraging a series of grants to position southeast Michigan at the forefront of the electric-drive vehicle industry.
Although Macomb offers a family friendly atmosphere with a low crime rate, harbingers of gang and drug activities surfaced, perhaps from an influx of individuals seeking a haven from the increased law enforcement efforts in larger cities.
Local Michigan newspaper the Macomb Daily recently reported that Macomb County, MI will begin conducting this spring a $66,000, six-month feasibility study to assess the marketability of biodiesel fuel as well as the prospect of developing a 3-million-gallon-per-year biodiesel production plant in the county.
William Misterovich, Macomb County Chief Deputy Public Works Commissioner and Victor Mercado, Director of Detroit Water and Sewerage Department (DWSD) cut the ribbon to officially open the Garfield Tunnel Interceptor recently completed in Michigan.