Some took their toolboxes into what was going to be the machinery control room of the warship.
What does MCR stand for?
MCR stands for Machinery Control Room (ships)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MCR
We have 293 other meanings of MCR in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Configuration Quasi-Degenerate Perturbation Theory (computational chemistry)
- Multi Channel Quantum Defect Theory
- Misr Cement Qena Egypt
- Multiple Choice Questionnaire Examination
- Member of the Chartered Quality Institute (UK, formerly MIQA)
- Maryland Center for Quality and Productivity
- Model Conception of Quantum Phenomena (physics)
- Mother City Queer Projects (Cape Town, South Africa)
- Multi-Configurational Quadratic Response
- Madrid Conference on Queueing Theory
Samples in periodicals archive:
45am when he or she takes charge of the morning engineering watch from the Machinery Control Room.