These lenses provide versatility to work well with most common machine vision applications, and are robust enough to be used in tough industrial environments.
What does MVA stand for?
MVA stands for Machine Vision Applications (workshop)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MVA
We have 126 other meanings of MVA in our Acronym Attic
- Simple Multi-Visit
- Methyl Viologen Radicals (biochemistry)
- Multi-Variable Decision-Feedback Equalizer
- Mean Velocity of the Middle Cerebral Artery (cardiology)
- Minimum Variance-Power Control
- Medium-Voltage/High-Voltage (electrical engineering)
- MPEG2 Compression (file name extension)
- Monster Video 2 Component Video
- Monster Video 3 (signal transfer)
- MP3+V (PlusV audio format filename extension)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These cameras excel in demanding machine vision applications such as semiconductor quality control or high speed industrial process analysis.
0 is said to facilitate the creation of machine vision applications by providing a step-by-step guide to automatic creation of LabView virtual instruments (VIs).